Tuesday 14 August 2012

I'm Not Turning Back

© Jofeldosanovillaruel


Every time I would ask, you said I was tripping.
I trusted you boy, but now I am quitting.
You broke my heart, took it and tore it apart.
You promised to me never again.
But maybe I'd be better if we were just friends.
I never really had the proof.
But now it hurts cause I know the truth.
You make me promises that u didn't keep.
But now its your time to moan and weep.
I stayed true and faithful to you.
Something u couldn't.
I wanted to let go, but I just wouldn't.
You said you were mines, evidently your not.
She already told me what happened.
Yea that's what I thought.
I knew you was playing, but I still loved you..
I had a lot of feelings so what could I do.
But now they are gone..whose fault is that?
You took a knife and put it in my back.
You didn't know what you had.
But now you don't have it.
Isn't that sad.
I loved you with all my heart, and still do.
But how could u play me for a fool.
Baby I trusted you, why did you do that?
But now I'm leaving, and I'm not turning back...


No comments:

Post a Comment